• Strong technical knowledge of core banking products and procedures.
• Strong understanding of computers and informational technology concepts.
• Proficient interpersonal relations and communication skills, both verbal and written. • Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize. • Ability to analyze issues and develop effective solutions.
• Above average problem solving skills.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively work with users at all levels of the organization.
• Broad knowledge of bank operations, policies, and procedures.
• Ability to develop, document, and implement policies and procedures.
• Educational experience: Associates Degree in the field of Computer Science or Informational Systems or 5 years related work experience.
• Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Familiarity with Federal and State Banking Regulations.
***A JBT Application is REQUIRED for consideration*** *Please visit www.bankjbt.com for a JBT Application. OR *Email Irim Raza, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a JBT application.