The LifeNet Health mission is simple: Saving Lives. Restoring Health. Giving Hope. Its mission, along with its core values of safety, quality, innovation and service continue to create an unmatched record in transplant solutions, which cannot be achieved without talented, dedicated team members who share the same values and attributes that guide the LifeNet Health team every day.
If you have a commitment to customer care, quality and innovation as well as integrity and passion, then you've come to the right place.
We are currently seeking a Technical Services Representative to join the LifeNet Health team in our Renton, WA location.
As a Technical Services Representative, you would promote the use of LifeNet Health products throughout the US specifically aimed at serving physicians, nurses, hospital purchasing agents, recipients, alliance partners and local OPO partners. Provides training, advanced customer service and technical support to hospital clients and potential clients, LNH staff and LNH field sales personnel.
You would be expected to perform all tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
- Provides technical support, including graft selection, customer service support, in-servicing and training to physicians, nurses, hospital support staff, alliance partners, recipients and field sales personnel.
- Meets the product ordering needs of our hospitals and surgeons through continuous communications with LNH Client Services.
- Monitors product complaints and answers technical product questions from physicians and nurses.
- Maintains a current working knowledge of the tissue banking principles including procurement, processing, clinical application techniques and OR allograft preparation techniques.
- Measures incoming size specific graft orders and communicates with clients as to the potential match for patients. Works with Client Services to coordinate offers to physicians.
- Monitors the tissue quarantine and backorder lists and assists Client Services in the fulfillment of backordered tissue and/or offers alternative tissue grafts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences, Allied Health or Business
- Ability to obtain AATB certification within 3 years of employment and maintained throughout employment
- 5 years direct field experience with surgical products working in operating room or with physicians
- 3 years' experience with biologic products
- Advanced procedure experience and product knowledge; understanding of how LNH allografts function in patients and restore normal functions
- Communication skills: Oral, written and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Databases
- AATB certification
- 5 years direct field experience with biologics working in operating room or with physicians
- Operating Room experience biologics
- Expert procedure experience and product attribute knowledge; total understanding of how LNH allografts function in patients and restore normal functions.
Get to Know LifeNet Health:
LifeNet Health, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is the largest nonprofit organ procurement organization (“OPO”) and tissue bank in the United States, as well as a leading innovator in transplantation research and regenerative medicine. LifeNet holds the longest running current accreditation by the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB). Its goal is to improve the quality of human life through the provision of organs and tissues for transplantation, as well as innovation in the fields of bio-implants and regenerative medicine, and to serve the community with educational and support services that enhance the donation process.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.